Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
High quality office space in the Golden Triangle of Brisbane – this energising environment helps SMEs, professional services firms, consultancies and independent professionals thrive. Bright, well-lit and modern with free meeting rooms and kitchen facilities, each desk space is furnished with lockable storage and setup with Wi-Fi and shared print/scan/copy machines. An affordable yet world-class setting with all-inclusive rates to make budgeting easy-peasy.
About the Building
Nestled between MacArthur Central Shopping Plaza and the GPO, this prominent Brisbane office tower occupies a dress-circle position in the Golden Triangle that is sure to impress your clients and prospects. The A-grade building was awarded a 4.0-Star NABERS Energy rating and features a stunning refurbished lobby, premium end of trip facilities and two levels of paid basement parking. A huge range of great restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are just steps away and Central Station is less than a five-minute walk.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· FREE use of the Meeting Rooms
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Lockable storage unit
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· End of trip facilities
· Business lounge
· Conference facilities available
· Modern fit out
· Car parking - In building (Paid)
· Company Branding in Foyer *
- Conveniently located 250 meters from Central Station, adjacent to MacArthur Shopping Centre and the GPO.
- 10 minute walk to Eagle Street Ferry terminal and Eateries. 10 minute walk to Botanical Gardens.
- Located in Brisbane's premier Shopping precinct with International Designers and David Jones.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Number of Floors: 16
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 450
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-14005
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now