Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Take a Dedicated Desk in MLC Centre, offering breathtaking views of Sydney’s famous skyline. Price includes desk, chair, secure storage, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
About the Building - MLC Centre
The MLC Centre is an 'A' Grade property located on Martin Place right in the heart of Sydney CBD. It conceptualises the notion of a city within a city and offers an extensive range of facilities and services to those who work in the Centre or nearby. All forms of public transport are a short walk away, making access for you and your clients stress free. With a variety of options available, this centre will tick all the boxes.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
• Dedicated desk, chair and secure storage
• 24/7 building access
• Secure, high-speed WiFi
• Private booths, breakout and collaborative space
• Front of house reception to meet and greet your guests
• Modern kitchen facilities
• Tea, coffee, and filtered water
• Dedicated on-site management team
• Utilities, cleaning and building outgoings
• Community events to build your local network
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals online
• Manage all invoicing and booking of team or facilities online
• Worldwide access to 160+ locations
• $125 worth of vouchers to use on print or secretarial support
• Immaculate facilities - boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites^
• Access to administration and support team ^
• Access to printing, copier and scanners from any desk ^
• Access to IT support team^
• Mail management and use of corporate address - additional $100/month
• Business phone number and receptionist to answer calls - additional $100/month
• Flexible terms from 1 month or more
• Prime grade building in Martin Place, the heart of Sydney’s CBD
• 67 storeys and 228 metres high
• In-house amenities include a foodcourt, cafes, end of trip facilities with showers, lockers, secure bike storage and parking.
^ Pay-as-you-use basis
- 5 min walk to Pitt St Mall & 10 min walk to QVB
- Close to buses on Castlereigh and Elizabeth street
- Close to Martin Place, Wynyard and St James Train Station
- 5 min walk to Hyde Park
- Close to cafes, shops, pus in fact everything!
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 67
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD North
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-15379
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealands No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now