Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Take a Dedicated Desk in Avaya House, North Ryde, which is located in Sydney's "Silicon Valley" - a premier technology district. Price includes desk, chair, secure storage, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
About the Building - Avaya House
Avaya house is prominently located in North Ryde which is widely considered Sydney's "Silicon Valley" a premier technology district. North Ryde is home to Microsoft, Sony, Hitachi, Hewlett Packard and many other due to it's central location between Sydney's North Shore business districts, Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Chatswood and the airport.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
• Dedicated desk, chair and secure storage
• 24/7 building access
• Secure, high-speed WiFi
• Private booths, breakout and collaborative space
• Front of house reception to meet and greet your guests
• Modern kitchen facilities
• Tea, coffee, filtered water and beer after 5pm
• Dedicated on-site management team
• Utilities, cleaning and building outgoings
• Community events to build your local network
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals online
• Manage all invoicing and booking of team or facilities online
• Worldwide access to 160+ locations
• $125 worth of vouchers to use on print or secretarial support
• Immaculate facilities - boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites^
• Access to administration and support team ^
• Access to printing, copier and scanners from any desk ^
• Access to IT support team^
• Mail management and use of corporate address - additional $100/month
• Business phone number and receptionist to answer calls - additional $100/month
• Flexible terms from 1 month or more
• Modern "A" grade classified building
• Immaculate facilities
• Amenities include swimming pool, tennis courts, showers, bike racks, a balcony with views and a BBQ area.
^ Pay-as-you-use basis
- 150m to Public Transport - buses
- 200m to National Par
- 250m to Post office
- 600m to Macquarie City rail station
- 5min walk to Swimming pool, tennis courts and BBQ area
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 10
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Lower North Shore
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-12847
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealands No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now