Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Serviced office purpose-built for collaboration and coworking on prestigious Collins Street. Floor-to-ceiling windows bathe the entire office in natural light and allow for stunning views of the Melbourne skyline. We particularly love the buzzing hub area where you can chill out or hang out with new connections. Coworking desks and private offices are complemented by a design lab and workshop facilities, and each workspace comes fully furnished with secure high-speed internet. Flexible rental solutions are tailored to your business for ultimate ease and affordability.
About the Building
This is the largest premium office tower constructed in Melbourne in the last 25 years and located at the western end of Collins Street in the CBD. The extensive onsite amenities reflect a detailed understanding of work-life balance with a diverse restaurant laneway, bike storage, showers and lockers and a two-level Virgin Active Health Club with sleep pods. Seamless transport links via the Southern Cross Train Station and the Skybus terminal make the commute easy before an enhanced working day in this top quality environment.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Regular cleaning
· FREE use of the Meeting Rooms
· Secure high-speed Internet
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Lockable storage unit
· Air conditioning
· Bike racks
· Cafe/restaurant onsite
· Conference facilities available
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Photocopying facilities
· Gym and fitness centre in building
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- Premium Building, Contemporary Fit-out. Collins Street Address
- Virgin Active gym on site. Close to Intercontinental Hotel, Rialto Towers, and Vue Du Monde restaurant.
- Free Tram line at entrance of building & Southern Cross Station.
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Number of Floors: 26
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 400
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD West
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-16357
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now